Saturday, December 24, 2011

Double Disco

The last disco share of the night, I promise.  Last share of the night, too, I've got to go finish my Christmas doings.  A single by Walter Murphy, he of 'Fifth of Beethoven" fame, among other disco classics.  This one seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth, but that's the sort of thing I like to find.  I'm sure I'll see this one pop up in dozens of collections next year, but remember, you got it from me.  This is the Walter Murphy Orchestra-Disco Bells b/w Deck The Halls (Major 7" 45 RPM (No Number), Stereo, 1975).

MediaFire
Goodnight, and Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, too, Ernie. This is the kind of thing that keeps us coming back! Blessings on you for all your time and work to help us all be merry and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ernie, how can I get in touch with you. I want to send you a Christmas song for you to try to help me identify. My email is greggas405@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Son. thanks for the music this year I have enjoyed the downloads...Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Walter Murphy wrote "Deck The Halls"? You learn something new every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the really fun finds you spoil us with, Ernie! So glad I'm not the only one who enjoys listening to super cheesy disco records from over 30 years ago...

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to You!
    Pete
    (from the Three Suns xmas 45 all those years ago!)
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ernie, I have a registration pending over at FaLaLaLaLa so I can thank everybody who contributed to this year's ADVENTures in Carols. Anyway, before it gets too late, I wanted to thank you particularly for getting the project going. What a wonderful gathering of the sharity community!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...