Saturday, December 24, 2011

Eddie's Better, Part Two


Where there's smoke, there's fire.  That means when I share out Eddie Dunstedter's first Bells Of Christmas LP, I've also got to share out his second.  And this one has also been re-recorded and remastered for 2011!.  Same old artwork, though, forgive me.  This one came out not long after JFK was assassinated,so it sorta sank like a stone.  I guess people just weren't in the mood for Christmas that year.  I first shared this in 2005 and it's been a big favorite both for me and for all of my visitors ever since.  This is Eddie Dunstedter-The Bells Of Christmas Chime Again (Capitol ST 1968, Stereo, 1963).

1. White Christmas
2. Silver Bells
3. Angels We Have Heard On High
4. Sweet Little Jesus Boy
5. Winter Wonderland
6. In The Clock Store
7. Ring, Christmas Bells
8. The Christmas Song
9. Beautiful Savior
10. I'll Be Home For Christmas
11. Happy Holiday

MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...