Saturday, December 24, 2011

Eddie's Better, Part One


I was on a remaster kick for a little while this fall, re-recording every old share of mine I could get my hands on, instead of concentrating on new music like I should have.  But some of these old shares of mine were just too poor to listen to anymore, and the music too good, so I felt it was a customer service to redo them.  This one dates back to the very beginning, 2005, and it's never sounded better.  So please download the 2011 remaster of  Eddie Dunstedter-The Bells Of Christmas (Capitol ST 1264, Stereo, 1959), you'll be glad you did.  Again, I didn't make any new scans, you'll have to make do with my original scans from 2005.  That also means they don't include scans of the labels, because I didn't start doing that until sometime after 2005.

1. The First Noel
2. March Of The Three Kings
3. Hark The Herald Angels Sing
4. Greensleeves
5. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear-O Little Town Of Bethlehem-Away In A Manger
6. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
7. Cantique De Noel (O Holy Night)
8. We Three Kings Of Orient Are-Bring Your Torches
9. Deck The Halls-Joy To The World
10. Adeste Fideles
11. O Tannenbaum
12. The Coventry Carol-Von Himmel Hoch
13. Silent Night

MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...