Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas In Montana


I had someone comment on an old share of this disco Christmas LP, so I figured I'd throw it back up here in case anyone wanted to grab it.  I don't remember it being very good from when I posted it back in 2007, and I really don't feel like listening to it tonight.  Heard one side-long disco medley, and you've heard most of them.  But if you're trying to get the relatives to leave after the Christmas party, this might be just the ticket.  Please give a listen to Montana Orchestra-Merry Christmas (MJS 3302, Stereo) .

1. Montana Christmas Medley
2. Get Down New Year's Eve
3. New Year's Eve One More Time (Reprise)

MediaFire

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'd like to hear this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's back! Search the blog for a newer post of this record, and another one from Mr. Montana, Jr.!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...