Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Re-Happens


Another blast from the far distant past, I first shared this in 2008, but recorded it in 2007.  That year, a track from it led off the prestigious ADVENTure in Carols over at FaLaLaLaLa.  I was pretty proud of that. I'm not sure why it hasn't been shared again since then, there's just never time, I guess.  Sometimes I share out so much Christmas goodness, I forget what I've got up and what I've forgotten about.  But this is a good one, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.  Please help yourself to Veo Gray And The Jodie Lyons Singers-A Christmas Happening (Alaco Records SLP-2156, Stereo).

1. Christmas Medley-O Little Town Of Bethlehem, Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, Angels We Have Heard On High
2. Deck The Hall
3. Jingle Bells
4. O Come, All Ye Faithful
5. O Come, O Come Immanuel
6. Rest Your Head
7. Silent Night
8. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
9. While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks

MediaFire

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Thanks Ernie! Ask and ye shall receive, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...weird album art on this one. I dig the font, but those photos creep me out for some reason. They sure don't fit with the "Now Sound" of the music.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...