Monday, December 04, 2006

Sweet, Sweet Muzak


Believe it or not, someone out there requested this LP be reposted. It's actually been uploaded and available to download for a little while now, and people have actually been grabbing it. So if you want to feel like you're back at TG&Y sorting through the bargains, download this and give it a listen! Here's Muzak Christmas (Muzak AA 36, 1980)!

How come Blogger keeps going all text on me? I don't know enough HTML to do this... Ah, there is goes. Now I can link you back to last year when I originally posted this.

2 comments:

  1. your the best Ernie since ernie pyle....thanks a bunch... loving it all so far,,though think about putting up that Sinatra reprise if ya get a chance
    cheers fron Philly yo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an avid collector of MUZAK, let me say thank you so much for the share.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...