Sunday, December 03, 2006

My Other Buddy

I had hoped that I could still salvage this Buddy Cole situation, thinking maybe this other record he recorded for Columbia would be better. Well, about all I can say is that it's longer. I don't have a date for this one, either, but it's in Stereo, which means it's got to be later than the other record. But the tunes still sound sort of the same, only they're droning on in both ears now. With a hearty endorsement like that, I'm sure lots of you are going to download Buddy Cole At The Pipe Organ-Pipes And Chimes For Christmas (Harmony/Columbia HS 11198). Try it, you might like it.

1 comment:

  1. You're not alone. It's not my cup of tea either. Sounds too much like old radio soap opera music. Just my opinion, if others love it that's fine. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...