Sunday, November 27, 2005

A Little Muzak In The Air


I held a little vote over at FaLaLaLaLa a few months ago, and this was the record that got chosen. So I figure I'll share with all you new folks. If you happen to have an elevator of your own, this will be great to play in there. From the fine folks at Muzak, here's Muzak Christmas (Muzak AA 36, 1980), a promotional LP designed to get you to purchase their music services. Why does Santa only have 6 reindeer in that picture? Something isn't right about that... (I've heard that Muzak has other Christmas LPs out, anybody want to share?)

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering, did you have to take the files down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to have had the links all screwed up. The file is still there, so I fixed the link and it should work for you now. A little late to enjoy it this year, but there's always 2008...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...