Saturday, December 03, 2005

No, You Can't Borrow My Tools


Before I even start, go and download The Snap-On Male Chorus-Carols Of Christmas (RCA Custom Record Dept. SOLP 6363). Yes, it's that Snap-On... Just about every mechanic worth his salt uses Snap-On tools. And whatever you do, don't ask to borrow them. He paid top dollar for those tools, and you're not going to get you lilly-white hands on them. And what mechanic doesn't like to spend his Christmas evenings listening to a male choir made up of employees from his favorite tool company? So here you go! Not sure what the year on this is from. I need to do some more research, but I'm missing dinner right now.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the BEST albums I've listened to this year. This male chorus is really top-notch, and the arrangements are original. Not just your run-of-the-mill same-old same-old. These guys put the testosterone in caroling, and I say...keep at it, guys!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...