Sunday, December 01, 2019

Country Greetings

Still need some more Christmas greetings? How about a bunch of popular early 80's country artists?  This is another small record I brought home with me from Ameoba in Hollywood.  I've been holding onto it all year, just waiting to share it with you, but it turns out that I wasn't the only one who had it and wanted to share it.  My buddy Stubby shared this one (and the last one) and a third one that I don't have featuring Jeannie C. Riley over at FaLaLaLaLa.  Hopefully he won't mind that I'm sharing out my own version here at my blog.  If you aren't already a member over there and like Christmas music, I encourage you to take a look and join.  Lots of fun in the forums nearly all year 'round. For your mixtapes, this is Christmas Country Messages (Elektra 7" 45 RPM E-47254-X/Y, Stereo, 1981).

1-2. Mel Tillis
3-4. Sonny Curtis
5-6. Dave Rowland (No Sugar...)
7-8. Helen Cornelius
9-10. Joe Sun
11. Jim Glaser
12. Tompall Glaser
13-14. Eddy Raven
15-17. Hank Williams, Jr.
18-21. Johnny Lee

MEGA

1 comment:

  1. LUV these 45s !!!...ESP when they feature C&W artists ! THANK Yule Ernie !

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...