Saturday, December 15, 2018

A Different Dino

I saw another record by this same guy in a record bin recently and that made me think of this Christmas record.  It's one of those things that was put out and then almost immediately forgotten about in the dustpile of history.  A budget division of Columbia put this out, but it's really pretty good in it's own way.  1959 was certainly a banner year for Christmas music, but I didn't get my hands on it until 2010. (And before that I shared out a mono version, but I like to upgrade when I can.) If you didn't get it back then, don't miss out on Dino Martinelli-Dino Martinelli Plays Music For Christmas (Harmony (Columbia) HS 11010, Stereo, 1959).

1. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
2. What Child Is This
3. The First Noel
4. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
5. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
6. The Coventry Carol
7. Silent Night, Holy Night
8. O Come, All Ye Faithful
9. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
10. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
11. Joy To The World
12. O Holy Night

MEGA

1 comment:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...