Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Joy!

I don't share much gospel Christmas music, but that's mostly because it's tough to find.  Here's one I did come across and shared with you back in  2010.  I think it's pretty good stuff, give it a try, you might like it.  Not sure if I was ever able to put a date on this one...  Seems like that wouldn't be too hard, but then some things just don't have any documentation.  In the meantime, this is When Singers Meet, Inc. Mass Choir-Joy To The World (Jubilee Gospel 6000, Stereo, 1969). (Update-Someone found a date for this one in the comments.  Thanks!)

1. In The City Of David
2. We Three Kings
3. Silent Night
4. Away In A Manger
5. Joy To The World
6. He's A Wonder
7. Jesus A Wonderful Child
8. Hark The Herald Angels
9. If He Gives Me Strength

MEGA

3 comments:

  1. It's listed in the 1969 Iowa Library Quarterly and in Record World, March 1, 1969:
    https://www.americanradiohistory.com/Archive-Record-World/60s/69/Record-World-1969-03-01.pdf

    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, nice spot! Now if I can remember to tag my files for next time. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...