Friday, December 21, 2018

New Richard, Sorta

Next up is something I thought was new but turned out to not be new at all.  It was just a re-issue of something I had shared with you before, but this time on a budget arm of the same label.  I put the covers of that issue in the download, as well as the new covers on this issue.  It's Christmas music played on the harmonium and the celeste, so it's a little different than anything we've heard so far this year.  This is Richard Ellsasser Playing The Harmonium And The Celeste-An Old-Fashioned Christmas (Lion L70083 (Reissue of MGM E3475, 1956), Mono, 1958).

1. Bethlehem
2. Coventry Carol
3. I Saw Three Ships
4. Christmas Eve
5. Patapan
6. What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
7. In Dulci Jubilo
8. While Shepherds Watched
9. The Holly And The Ivy
10. Good Christian Men, Rejoice
11. Vieni, Emanuel
12. A Virgin Unspotted
13. Lo, How A Rose E'er Blooming
14. My Dancing Day

MEGA
Maybe some of you want my original share of this from the original album, re-encoded at full bitrate for 2018. If so, here you go...

MEGA

2 comments:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...