Friday, December 21, 2018

A Little Of Everything

I keep looking for stuff to re-share that I've forgotten about, and stumbled across this nice little record I shared in 2012.  It's got a lot of organ on it, but there is also an accordion, harp, flute, sax, cello, calliope and I think a tuned kitchen sink if my ears don't deceive me.  How can you go wrong with all that?!?  So I figured after six years, it was time to bring this one back.  And I was able to re-encode it to a higher bitrate, too, for closer listening.  As I said the first time I shared this out, where else are you going to find music like this?  (And would you want to?)  This is Sharon Parker-Songs Of Christmas (Rev. Donald L. Parker 17813/17814 (Baxter, West Virginia), Mono, 1966).

1. Joy To The World
2. O Come All Ye Faithful
3. Hark The Herald Angels Sing
4. Ring, Merry Bells
5. Silent Night! Holy Night
6. Away In The Manger
7. Go Tell It On The Mountain
8. Oh! Little Town Of Bethlehem
9. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
10. Angels From The Realms Of Glory
11. The First Noel
12. Oh! Holy Night
13. We Three Kings Of Orient Are

MEGA

5 comments:

  1. Did Sharon Parker play all these instruments? Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this but never listened to it (I can't keep up with you my man...). I kind of like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to this. Sounds like there's enough variety to make things interesting. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have this album somewhere but as I'm not sure I gave it a try.
    Very relaxing music indeed, thank you very much for sharing Ernie!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...