Monday, December 17, 2018

Blues Baby!

Funny how I'm reminded of old shares when I see the records out and about.  There was a copy of this one, or was it the one below, at a store up in St. Pete today, and while I didn't grab a new copy, I decided I needed to throw it back up for you. It's a pretty good trumpet Christmas record that was made for an insurance company back in the day to use as a premium giveaway.  Turns out both covers top and bottom were used to house the same music, so don't think you're getting two different records here. This is one of those things that I really should remaster at some point, either from a new copy or from the original if I can find it.  Shares from 2006 don't sound so good anymore, and the scans aren't complete, but you'll get the gist of things. This is Gary Mann-Blues For Baby Jesus (The Educator & Executive Insurance Companies EE-101, Stereo, 1972).

1. Jingle Bells
2. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
3. Alone At Christmas Time
4. Sleigh Bells
5. Blues For Baby Jesus
6. O Holy Night
7. Adeste Fidelis
8. The First Noel
9. Silent Night
10. Christmas Song

MEGA

2 comments:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...