Friday, December 21, 2018

Kiddie Not Kiddie

Just happened to think of this LP a few minutes ago and decided it was a good candidate for a reshare. And as luck would have it, I still had the WAV files on the PC, so with a few clicks of the mouse, I've got a newly re-encoded version for you in full 320!  This may look like a kiddie record, and it's actually got 'Kiddie' in the title, but it's far better than that implies.  I was pretty blown away by it when I first shared it in 2012. Give it a listen and I think you will be as well. Very good stuff here.  This is Merv Shiner-Greatest Christmas Kiddie Hits (Certron Corporation CS-7012, Stereo, 1970).

1. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
2. Little Drummer Boy
3. Oh, Little Town Of Bethlehem
4. Here Comes Santa Claus
5. Twas The Night Before Christmas
6. Frosty The Snowman
7. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
8. White Christmas
9. Pancho's Snowball
10. Jingle Bells
11. Away In A Manger
12. I Saw Mommie Kissing Santa Claus

MEGA

1 comment:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...