Thursday, December 23, 2010

Remastered Klein


I'm on a roll tonight!  I haven't gotten six posts up in a single day in weeks.  See what you can do when you're healthy, only work half a day, and get tomorrow off?  Perhaps next year I'll just take the whole month off work to post sharity, I think they'll understand.  Anyhow, this is a slight remastering of a non-Christmas album that has proven to be very Christmassy.  I first shared a few tracks from this during Christmas in July 2009, and I liked them so much, felt they were so in the spirit of the season if not the letter, that I decided to share the whole thing, which I also did in 2009.  In fact, it was one of my very few new shares in 2009 after my hard drive went south for the winter and never came back.  A month or so ago I found my original WAV files still on the new HD, and I ran them through ClickRepair to make them sound all that much better.  So that's the remastered version you're downloading tonight.  Unlike many of the other carillon albums I share on here, this one features studio accompaniment from an orchestra and chorus, and I think that makes a huge difference in the general listenability of the carillon.  Why don't you give this one a download and let me know if it's everything I'm making it out to be?  This is John Klein With Orchestra And Chorus Arranged And Conducted By Leo Addeo-Bells In Toyland-John Klein At The Sun Life Centenary Carillon (RCA Victor LSP-3832, Stereo, 1967).

1. March Of The Toys
2. March Of The Lead Soldiers
3. Haydn's Toy Symphonette
4. Doll Dance
5. Sweet Nutcracker!
6. Dancing Doll
7. The Toy Trumpet
8. Toyland
9. Parade Of The Wooden Soldiers
10. Knight Of The Rocking Horse
11. Toy Train
12. Syncopated Clock

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

3 comments:

  1. Good on you, Ernie. Judging by today's output, I would think you're feeling better. Can't wait to dig into these tonight. As always, thank you from me and my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.Yo amo su trabajo.
    2.Yo amo la musica de John Klein.
    3.Música para el día 25 de diciembre.
    4.Muchas gracias.
    5.Desde Chile.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...