Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas With Heidi


As I mentioned in my last share, here's a re-share of an album very similar to that last one.  I've actually heard from people who had this doll, but not as many as I think it would take to tell me she was ever very popular.  I'd put this almost in the Little Marcy category, only without the preaching.  (Speaking of Little Marcy, guess what I recently found and should be able to share with you next year?  I wonder...)  So if you missed her the first time around in 2008, please download Heidi-The Night Before Christmas (Majorette M-304, Mono, 1965).

1. Introduction
2. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
3. Silent Night
4. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
5. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
6. O Christmas Tree
7. Deck The Halls
8. Frosty The Snowman
9. Joy To The World
10. The First Noel
11. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
12. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
13. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
14. And The Night Before Christmas Story

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

2 comments:

  1. OK...now you're just scaring me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bert, did you just hint on a future posting of Little Marcy?

    Oh wow I love Little Marcy

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...