Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas With Tammy

Who's Tammy, I hear you asking?  I'm not sure.  Some doll, I guess, who had a whole bunch of accessories you could buy for her, including this Christmas record.  If that sounds a little familiar, maybe you're thinking of Heidi, The Pocketbook Doll, who also had a Christmas album, which I shared with you back in 2008.  (In fact, I think I'll reshare that one out next...).  I don't know if these dolls knew each other in real life, but if you look close, the record labels have the same address on them.  Hmmmm...  I think this one is the better product.  It's got some funky organ going on in the background, and it's got Pepper, who shows up in there somewhere to tell Tammy the story of Christmas.  How's that for excitement?  So, did any of you have one of these dolls?  Was it something special, or just a cheap substitute for Barbie?  Leave us a comment, let us know.  In the meantime, download a little holiday cheer from Tammy-Merry Christmas With Tammy (Little World Records (Ideal Toy Corp., Midnight Music) LW-906, Mono, 1965).

1. Intro
2. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
3. O Christmas Tree
4. Deck The Halls
5. Silent Night
6. Winter Wonderland
7. Joy To The World
8. Greensleeves
9. Hark The Herald Angels Sing
10. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
11. O Come All Ye Faithful
12. Jingle Bells
13. The Story Of The Night Before Christmas-With Pepper!
14. We Wish You A Merry Christmas

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Ernie - this is actually quite singalong-able.
    Ripoff alert: "Pepper" is actually "Tammy", as the doll made no attempt to change her voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! I had both a Tammy & a Pepper doll (Pepper is Tammy's little sister) & found both this fall when leaning out my parents' house. I had no idea there was a Tammy Christmas album so I can't wait to hear this!

    And thanks for all the other downloads - I love that you include MediaFire as it is the only one of all the sites that works for me (no clue why - I'm on a Mac mini with the most current Firefox).

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Cue music:) "She's very, very small, only five inches tall -
    that's Tammy's little sister, Pepper"!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...