Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa In The 70's

Here it is, Christmas Eve.  Seems like only a month ago I started sharing out Christmas record with you folks.  I've got a few more to go here, so don't think that this little party is over.  Far from it.  But I do need to go out and do a little shopping today.  Not that I'm one to procrastinate, but I've procrastinated.  I know fewer and fewer people are stopping by and downloading, but that's OK, I'm still at it for you hard-core Christmas folks who love this stuff as much as I do.  So here's a share you may find hard to love.  It's a handful of stories told by Santa Claus, but they aren't exactly up there with O Henry or Clement Moore.  Give 'em a listen and you'll see what I mean.  This is Christmastime Stories As Written By Marie White And Told By Santa Claus Featuring The Michelle Scott Singers (Chiodo/Scott DM-761, Stereo, 1976).

1. The Puppy Who Wanted A Boy For Christmas
2. Santa's Secretary
3. Just To See Santa Come
4. Harry, The Christmas Turkey (By Fair Means Or Fowl)
5. The Day Santa Was Arrested

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to say thanks for all your work this season - it's been great. Have a very Merry Christmas and good luck hunting new vinyl in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ernie for making this another wonderful Christmas Music year.
    I greatly appreciate all you have provided and can't wait to see what you find next year. Don't worry, I am still tuned in!!
    JohnnyUSA

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a Christmas music animal! Some of the tunes I downloaded have fit quite nicely into my playlist. Good luck out there shopping today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ernie for all your hard work! I look forward to it every year! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...