Saturday, December 01, 2018

Snow, Beautiful Snow

So much stuff in the archives that I want to get out here in front of people again.  This one from the budget arm of Westminster Records was a nice share from 2008. I do remember having a hard time with the upper left corner of that cover.  You can still see that the W in Whitehall is the wrong color, I think I had to scan that in from another LP on the same label and I just couldn't make it match.  I bet I could get it closer now, but I haven't seen a copy of this album in ages.  Anyhow, this is The Henry Snow Singers-The Little Drummer Boy And Other Christmas Favorites (Whitehall WH 20023 (A Product Of Westminster), Mono, 1959). I remember really liking that last track, so give this one a try.

1. The Little Drummer Boy
2. Adeste Fidelis
3. Away In A Manger
4. Joy To The World
5. The First Noel
6. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
7. Silent Night
8. Deck The Halls
9. O! Little Town Of Bethlehem
10. God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen
11. Angels We Have Heard On High
12. Good King Wenceslas
13. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
14. Holly Green (And Cotton Candy White)

MEGA

1 comment:

  1. Excited for the last track, something I've never heard of before. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...