Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Stories (Not Soaps)

Here's another one from that brief period so many years ago when downloads were Torrent only, this particular one from the second day of 2013.  I was reminded of it because I found a sealed copy of the album last weekend which I hope has the books inside.  Maybe it's just a single book, I don't remember.  I wonder if it will have all the stories in it, or just one of them?  Anyhow, that'll have to be something to look forward to for next year, because I don't have time to do anything with it this season.  Instead, I've re-encoded my old files at a higher bitrate and brought it back for your Christmas story needs!  This is Christmas Story Teller (Golden Records/Wonderland/A.A. Records GST-8, Stereo, 1972).

1. How Lovely Is Christmas
2. Jingle Bells
3. The Night Before Christmas
4. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
5. The Twelve Days Of Christmas
6. Frosty The Snowman

MEGA

3 comments:

  1. 4 of those records were available as 45 singles, as they got constant rotation in our home
    during the holidays.(Rudolph, Frosty, Twelve Days, Twas The Night) The books had a sleeve on
    the inside of the back, where the 45 resided. Fond memories of those.....
    Now if a pristine Sesame Street Christmas LP could show up somewhere.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this record. I do remember this from the torrent days. Thanks for the upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this one - I have three of those Golden books with the covers pictured (Rudolph, Night Before Christmas, & Frosty) that I kept from my childhood. I can't wait to listen to this!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...