Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Other 2010 Calendar


I almost forgot that I didn't tell you when my second calendar came in. This one is for the shop we have in Cleveland, Ohio, so it's a montage of sights in downtown Cleveland. I only visited Cleveland once last year, so that didn't give me much time to get many really good pictures. We settled on these 5 and I collaged them together. Let me see, what's in the picture... Starting from the left, that's the lighthouse in Lake Erie that marks the opening to the Cuyahoga River. Next up is the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame, designed by I.M. Pei. Then there's a long jetty sticking out into Lake Erie behind the Science Center. Then we have the Key Tower and some skyscraper that I don't know the name of in downtown near sunset. And last is one of the many historic railroad bridges in The Flats district. I could look up the name of it, but it would take forever. All of the shots below were pictures we considered but wound up not using.

This is the view of downtown Cleveland from Wendy Park. This is my new favorite place to go when I'm in Cleveland.

This is the view of downtown from a marina in Ohio City, just the other side of the Cuyahoga River.

This is the full shot of that lighthouse that made the calendar.

The Cleveland Browns stadium.

And, of course, the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...