Friday, December 16, 2005

A Little Bit More Organ


I almost didn't post anything else tonight. I lost two hours trying to fix a mistake I made on a post from the first of the week, and then I had to scan the back of a record that I had forgotten to do, and now it's late and I'm tired. But I didn't want to let you guys down, so here's a single to see you through to the weekend. I know how you love your organ tunes, so here's Bob Coe At The Pipe Organ-White Christmas/Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town (Leaf R 6126). The A and B sides are reversed on the actual vinyl from what it says on the sleeve, so you can flip for which order you want to play it in. I don't know anything else about Mr. Coe, other than he has a full-length Christmas LP on Leaf that I'd like to hear. Anyone out there in Wisconsin have that one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...