Monday, December 12, 2005

Five Suns


OK, I promise, this is the last Three Suns post of the day. I found yet another cover for their LP, this time with a slight name change. This is The Sound Of Christmas With The Three Suns (RCA Camden CAL 633). And the music on here is the same as the LP I shared out yesterday. So that's three different covers for this one. That's odd for RCA. Now Pickwick or somebody I could understand, but RCA?

Which one is your favorite? I like the second one, but that may just be because I don't have it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, let's see if I can sort this out. The Christmas Party thacks are from one session. The various incarnations of The Sound of Christmas are another session. Ding Dong Dandy is yet a third session. Am I missing one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there was an earlier EP, and maybe a later LP. I'm still researching it. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...