Thursday, January 06, 2022

Susie's Back

Something made me think of this old share today, and I realized that it hadn't seen the light of day in over nine years now. I checked, and I still had the original WAV files on my computer, so I re-encoded it in a better bitrate than I did when I first shared this in 2012. If you want to hear the Christmas musings of a couple of puppets, and featuring the voice of Tammy Faye Baker, then this share is for you! Please be brave and download Susie & Allie-Christmas With Susie & Allie (PTL Club PTL-LP-1848, Stereo, 1984).
 

1. Frosty The Snowman
2. White Christmas
3. Winter Wonderland
4. O Christmas Tree
5. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
6. Jingle Bells
7. Away In The Manger
8. The Christmas Story
9. Joy To The World

MEGA

2 comments:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...