Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Two Turtle Doves

Happy Boxing Day, or, of you prefer, the second day of Christmas!  Wasn't sure if I'd be able to get anything up for you today, as I was busy boxing up records all day to make some room for the new AC unit.  But I've done all I can do since I ran out of boxes.  Hopefully I can finish up tomorrow and get the install scheduled.  Hoping to get this taken care of before the year ends, but I'm running out of time.  Anyhow, I've got this little seven inch record for you tonight, featuring four songs.  No picture sleeve, I'm afraid, so there's a lot of info missing, but everyone loves a little souvenir from one of the famous TV preachers.  This time it's Oral Roberts.  And the share is Bob Daniels & Abundant Life Choir-Season's Greetings From Oral Roberts (Abundant Life Recordings 7" 33 RPM No Number, Mono, 1961).

1. O Come, All Ye Faithful
2. Silent Night
3. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
4. O Holy Night

Zippyshare

3 comments:

  1. Oh, interesting. Why not. Happy boxing day. Are we talking heavyweight or some other weight? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. organ music. i got tricked into listening to more organ music!

    YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

    next it will be bell ringers.

    or music boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new link for 2018...

    https://mega.nz/#!lJdCnQ4a!Xw7idhRBw4h4CF4oBAyD9W8zN7J9JS8UliHjaeW86X4

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...