Sunday, December 06, 2009

Three Sunsday, Part Three


Here we go with part three of Three Sunsday, and since three seems to be the magic number today, I've got something special for you. For some years now, I've shared this, The Three Suns' second Christmas LP, with you as ripped from my 10" vinyl. This year, I listened to my 2x7" copy and decided it sounded much better, so I recorded that and am sharing it with you. I think you'll enjoy this remastered version quite a bit. Eight songs is a short album, but it's good. Four sacred hymns and four secular songs make for a nicely balanced collection. And for those of you who might be wondering, none of the albums and singles I'm sharing today have any overlap. Well, some of them may have the same songs, but they are all different versions. So please be my guest and get this new version of The Three Suns-Three Suns Christmas Party (RCA Victor EPB 3056 2x7" 45 RPM, Mono, 1952).

1. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
2. Here Comes Santa Claus
3. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
4. O, Holy Night
5. O, Little Town Of Bethlehem
6. The First Noel
7. Merry Christmas Polka
8. Frosty The Snow Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...