Monday, October 01, 2007

Oodles Of Doodles CCLXXXIX


Four tries to get this doodle posted. Blogger is having issues again. But I think the wait was worth it. This is the first doodle I've posted that features a rocketship! The first scuba diver! The first scooter! The first iron! And certainly the coolest car, TV and house! It's got just about everything, even a tag on the front, Great Hits-Great Feyer. All this goodness comes from George Feyer-Today's Hits-Tomorrow's Memories (RCA Victor LSP-2051, 1959). The more I look at all the icons in the doodle, the more I think they would make a great set of Monopoly tokens. I guess they already did the iron though. But their car isn't as cool as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...