Sunday, September 30, 2007

September Is Here, Part 2


Here's a little something else I've been procrastinating about. These are two calendar images that I should have posted back at the beginning of September with the other monthly calendar pages. But I haven't gotten around to it until today, the last day of the month. Sorry about that. The shot above is sunset over Lake Erie, as seen from the waterfront behind the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio. I always thought that was a great picture. The shot below, which is no less a great picture, is a detail of a bougainvillea blossom. It's really small in real life, each of those white bits being at-most a quarter inch in diameter. I shot this three or four years ago down on Gasparilla Island, near Boca Grande here in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...