Thursday, August 11, 2005

Bienvenidos a Miami!-Classic Ernie


Earlier this year, I went to visit a lighthouse in Boca Raton, Florida. After I had spent most of the morning there, I went out exploring, and in search of another lighthouse down south of Miami. On the road leading out to Key Biscayne, I had a great view of part of downtown Miami. The day was a bit overcast, so I didn't get the color saturation and brightness I usually like, but it's been my only chance to visit Miami so far, so these shots will have to do. The above shot is the skyline after dark. I waited for hours as the sun went down, and boy was it cold! The picture below is from earlier in the day. You can see a windsurfer in there if you look close. I couldn't believe he was in that water as cold as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...