Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Dolls, Puppets & Toys-Part Six

Last post in our series of music from dolls and puppets today, and another remaster. Sorry about dumping so many of them into one day but I wanted to have a good solid theme and that's just the way it came together. This time I'm revisiting a share from 2012 with a remaster I've been meaning to get to since I found the sister album to this one and shared it with you in 2018. Now you'll have both of her Christmas albums in just about the best sound I can produce without having the master tapes. This is Marcy Tigner-Christmas With Marcy-Sing With Marcy (Corner Stone MT 113 LP, Mono, 1967). Enjoy!

1. Intro To O Little Town Of Bethlehem
2. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
3. Intro To Silent Night
4. Silent Night
5. Intro To Away In The Manger
6. Away In The Manger
7. Intro To Hark The Herald Angels Sing
8. Hark The Herald Angels Sing
9. Intro To I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
10. I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
11. Intro To His Name Is Wonderful
12. His Name Is Wonderful
13. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
14. Suzy Snowflake
15. Silver Bells
16. White Christmas
17. C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S
18. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
19. O Come All Ye Faithful

MEGA

5 comments:

  1. Ernie, my wife and I both grew up, listening to the Marcy records. Thank you, so much :) Happy Boxing Day, from Canada :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you can enjoy this. I think the other LP is better, I like the Colored Christmas Lights song. :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, Ernie I listened to my copy of the other album last night also. Wonderful :)

      Delete
  2. That's one of my favorite holiday LP covers but it's interesting that the doll on the cover is totally different than Little Marcy's appearance, including on the back cover of the very same record.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something in the credits said this cover was a still from a movie. I guess they reimagined the character for the motion picture. :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...