Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Dolls, Puppets & Toys-Part Two

I couldn't redo my Heidi record and not do the same thing for good old Tammy, so here she is! Tammy seems to be a doll that's quite similar to Heidi, and the records share some of the same info, but the music is different. I didn't get my Tammy record up until 2010, so she's a little younger than Heidi (though I see both records were released in 1965). Not sure if the dolls were friends in real life like Barbie and, well, other Barbies, but I like to think they were best buddies. If you liked the other one, you'll like this one, and it's remastered this year to sound better than ever! This is Tammy-Merry Christmas With Tammy (Little World Records/Ideal Toy Company LW-906, Mono, 1965).

1. Introduction
2. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
3. O Christmas Tree
4. Deck The Halls
5. Silent Night
6. Winter Wonderland
7. Joy To The World
8. Greensleeves
9. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
10. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
11. O Come All Ye Faithful
12. Jingle Bells
13. The Story Of The Night Before Christmas (with Pepper)
14. We Wish You A Merry Christmas

MEGA

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ernie,
    Do not worry, I am with you till the very end of the season. While I do not download everything, there is something that always peeks my interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think anyone downloads everything, but you never know. It's a lot of stuff. :)

      Delete
  2. Did Heidi and Tammy have a male counterpart with a record?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that I've been able to find, but I keep looking. :)

      Delete
  3. I found a copy of this but didn't get around to listening to it this year. Thanks for the download!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope yours is in better shape than mine. I remember having to piece that Little World Records logo on the cover together from other places, piece by tiny piece.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...