Thursday, November 25, 2021

Christmas 2021!

Here it is, the Christmas season once again! I hope you've been looking forward to the holidays this year as much as I have. It's been a crazy year, though maybe not so crazy as last year. I know I say this every year, but I don't have too much to share with you this year, and not as much time as I would like to spend sharing. But I'll try to get something up every day for you, and I hope it's stuff you'll enjoy. I don't have a lot to say, either, so hopefully you know the drill around here by now. Keep checking back, and remember to leave a comment now and then.

Big thanks to Inkydog for the help on the artwork above. Bonus points if you can tell me where it's from. I left a bit of a clue in there for you, but last time I checked, this didn't exist out there on the web anywhere. I had a much cleaner version to share, but my layers got corrupted at the last minute. so apologies for the mottled backgrounds.

17 comments:

  1. Ernie:

    I have been visiting your blog and enjoying your Christmas music treasures eversince. I am excited about the yuletide gems you are going to share to us. Thank you for all the hardwork. All the best. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Blogland, it's my favorite time of the year. I enjoy the personal anecdotes, or simply the short quips, or yet the easier than easier "I like this song/mix. Now dl it and enjoy!" lol, it's all good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Season has truly begun!

    Happy Holidays to you, Ernie, and everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and the custom artwork looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cover! I realy love it!
    You are great!
    Ernie's season is finally here. I was really looking forward to!
    Thank you very much!
    I wish you good health and happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always enjoy our holiday journey with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ernie - you have been making my Holiday listening a true pleasure for years. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the artwork (which doesn't look familiar), and of course having you back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can’t wait to see what you come up with

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ernie, we all look forward to the music you share every year. It is very much appreciated and we're wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for continuing to share Christmas music - so many of the websites from the old "sharity" days 10-15 years ago are gone, and I know it's hard to do and I'm sure you sometimes wonder if anyone is out there appreciating it. I know I do, and I'm sure plenty of others are as well. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ernie, your one of the last of the original sites that started the posting the great Christmas Music Collection, I look forward to it all year along with the fantastic idea of Christmas In July. Please don't let the world around us and all its darkness take that Christmas Spirit away. We all depend on you to provide happiness to each and everyone of us. Many forget to say thank you along the way. I thank you for each and every song you have worked on. I hope that you have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool artwork for 2021! I'm guessing from the "Gotham Records" note at the bottom, that it's New York?

    BTW, the promo 45s are the best!! I LOVE these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks all, glad to be back. Hope I can live up the highs of previous years. :) But it's still fun no matter how it goes because it's CHRISTMAS!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...