Monday, December 31, 2012

On The Sixth Day Of Christmas

Almost caught up to the actual day of Christmas now! Well, close. Hopefully I can get there today, but we'll see. I had thought this was a remaster of something I'd already shared, but turns out that it's a completely different album.  So if you've still got that old share laying around, now you've got two Christmas records from Owen Bradley!  Lucky you!  This is Owen Bradley & His Quintet-Joyous Bells Of Christmas (Decca DL 8652, Mono, 1957).  Enjoy!

1. White Christmas
2. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
3. Winter Wonderland
4. Here Come Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane)
5. Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
6. Jingle Bells
7. Adeste Fidelis
8. Silent Night
9. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
10. The First Noel
11. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
12. Oh, Little Town Of Bethlehem
13. Joy To The World; God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, Away In A Manger

Torrent

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ernie -

    This is a great share. Much appreciated. I love organ and chimes music.

    I also got the torrent thing figured out, so I'm a happy camper.

    Thanks for all the great music so far. One of my favorite shares this year was the air force one. I couldn't believe how well coordinated the singers are on that piece.

    Best,

    DC

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...