Friday, November 27, 2009

For The Santa On The Corner


As I mentioned in my last post, I opened the 2007 Christmas Sharity Season with two groovy albums, and this is the second of those. Like the first, it's really short. That one was short because it was one sided. This one is short because I only recorded the Christmas side of it. Side two was hymns, and I didn't think it fit very well. But side one is really, really good. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, especially O Little Town Of Bethlehem. So go get The Joy Strings-Well Seasoned (Epic BN 26321, Stereo, 1967?)

1. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
2. Silent Night, Holy Night
3. The Little King Jesus
4. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
5. Away In A Manger
6. Mary's Little Boy Child
7. Do You Hear What I Hear?
8. The Holly And The Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...