Thursday, November 22, 2007

Make-Up Music


I feel a little bad about sharing two half-albums with you on my first day out of the gate, so here's a little bonus flexi-disc. I discovered this at a Goodwill store many months ago. When I carried it up to the register, the salesgirl had no idea what it was. I think she suspected it was a piece of garbage that should have been thrown away, not sold. So she let me have it for free. Best nothing I ever spent! This record contains one track, a medley of Adeste Fidelis, O Little Town of Bethlehem, The First Noel, It Came Upon A Midnight Clear, Silent Night and Joy To The World. No idea where it originally came from, so if anyone has any info, please share. Here's The Mundell Lowe Ensemble-The Sounds Of Christmas (Ameridisc Red Flexidisc). I think I've shared out stuff featuring Mundell Lowe around here before, but never anything under his own name. I've seen him on the backs of many LPs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...