Saturday, November 24, 2007

Music From Town


Here's a rerun from two years ago that I still think is just great. This is Christmas Greetings From The Town Pipers (HiFi R418, 1959). It's really good stuff that you never hear anymore. And for the record, I still don't have the stereo version. Maybe someday...

Update (13 Oct 08): This one is now available for legal download. And that's a good thing, becuase it means that more of this old Christmas music that we all love is available to a wider audience. Here's the link to Amazon, and it's also available at other legal download sites. Now if I could just get them to look at the Three Suns catalog...

2 comments:

  1. I should have known that the album looked familiar when I picked it up at Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...