Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Last Day Of The Year

Almost let today pass without getting these calendar pages up. There's only one day in this week, so you don't have to look at them for long. The upper picture, from last year's book, is a red form of aloe plant. I shot this at a local nursery that has an open house twice a year. It's great for looky-loos like myself, who don't by anything. Well, actually, I think I always wind up buying something. Then it lives on my porch for a while until the unbearable heat and lack of water kill it. The photo below is from the calendar book for 2007, and shows some snow on a pine tree. This was in Twinsburg, Ohio, and is just outside the building where I work up there. People always look at me funny when I'm up there, because I'm usually out traipsing around taking pictures of things that they see every day, but are all new and different to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...