Monday, January 01, 2007

The Very First Week Of January

The new year starts today, and that means new pictures for you. Unfortunately, none of the monthly calendars are done yet, so you're not going to get to see those for a while, but here are the pictures from the weekly calendars. Starting today, I've flip-flopped the two calendars. The top picture is from the new, 2007, book, while the shot below is from last year's book. Even thought the year 2006 is over, I've got pictures in it all the way to the end of February, so you've got two months to look forward to with two pictures per week. The shot above is some seedpod in Ohio, the name of which escapes me. I really should find out, because they are everywhere up there, and I take lots of pictures of them. I caught it on a January morning while there was still frost about. No snow, though. The shot below is a view of my favorite statue at the Ringling Museum here in Sarasota. It's actually a small version of my favorite statue. During some recent renovations, they took down the large one, and I don't know if it's back up yet or not. I need to go down there and have a look, I think. But not today, it's raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...