Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sammy Kaye Day, Part Three

I know it's hard to believe, but there is more Sammy Kaye to be had here. (There's also more Sammy Kaye to be had out there. I know there are some singles floating around, so if anybody feels like contributing to the cause here, drop me a line...) This is the final bit of Sammy Kaye Christmas I have in the archives. A three record set of 45s with a seasonal theme, this little gem came my way a few months ago. One record has White Christmas on one side and Winter Wonderland on the other, so that's what you're going to get in the download. To tell you the truth, I didn't even record the rest of the set. Hope you don't mind too terribly bad. You'll have to go to some other blog for the rest of the year. So, to finish out our Sammy Kaye collection, here is Year 'Round Favorites With Sammy Kaye And His Orchestra (RCA Victor WP 184, 3x7", 1949). Wow, that's old! And why are all three of these releases on different labels?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...