Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Long, Long Ago


Here's another golden oldie from college. These Christmas elves are the folks I went to college with, and of course, me, I'm in the Santa hat. L to R we have Steve, me, Taco John, Ben, Oz, Al & Ian. Al was nice enough to send me the picture a few months back. I'm not sure of the year this was taken. '91 or '92 would be my best guess. We had that Christmas tree only one year, but I don't know which year that was. You weren't allowed to have a cut Christmas tree where we lived, but you could have a live one. So we dug one up from a yard near the cabin Oz had in Dunellon (there's a whole month of blog postings relating to that cabin...), put it in a pot and decorated it. Voila, live Christmas tree! I'm trying to remember who took this picture, and I'm really not sure. Mike maybe, if this was '91. If it was '92, then it may have been Matt. Hard to pinpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...