Sunday, June 19, 2005

Mote, Again


The last stop on my free Saturday was Mote Marine, which is always good for a few fish pictures. I think I've brought you a picture from Mote before, but there's always more to see there. The little guy above is one ugly fish. I think it's some sort of a hogfish, but I'm not sure.

From one of the many saltwater tanks at the aquarium, this is a lovely brain coral.

I've brought you mushrooms before (twice, actually), but never the underwater variety. I guess these aren't really mushrooms, but some sort of anemone.

And as all my loyal viewers know, I can't go anywhere without trying to shoot some flower pictures. Luckily, Mote didn't disappoint with their large freshwater ponds ornamented with beautiful water lillies. Few flowers can compare to these wonderfully figured show-offs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...