Friday, November 24, 2023

Ebeneezer 1

Everybody loves Dickens' Christmas Carol, and it's been recorded to vinyl more times than you can count. Here's a version that caught my eye this year, though I don't think there's anything special about it. I do enjoy a lot of those spoken-word releases on Camden though, so maybe that's why I paid some attention to it. I found two copies in the archives, with two different back covers, so you'll find both of those in the download. I try to give you a complete package when I can. This is Sir Ralph Richardson, Paul Scofield And Cast-A Christmas Carol (Caedmon TC 1135, Mono, 1960).

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like the tale of old Scrooge to illuminate the meaning of the holiday season. This is a good production. Thanks, buddy!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...