Sunday, July 30, 2023

Christmas In July 2023-Part 30

Next to the last day of the month here, and I've got a whopping thirteen tracks for you. (Is that right, 13? Let me check again. Yep, that's what it says, 13.) At this point in the game, I know exactly what I have left, so I can splurge and give you as much as possible without going over or under for the month. So we've come a long way from what, three tracks on day one? Not too bad, but I suppose I could have counted a little better and doled it out more evenly. Lots of good stuff here saved for the end, it's a pretty good playlist all on it's own. Give it a listen and let me know what you think.

1. The Kings-This Christmas
2. Timothy Angel And Robert Fowkes (Trebles) With Malcolm Archer, Organist And Master Of The Choristors Bristol Cathedral-Ave Maria
3. Brian Slawson-Flutes Played By Amy K. Porter-"Christmas Concerto" From Concerto Grosso, Op. 6, No. 8
4. Jack White-Greensleeves
5. Homer Denison-If Winter Comes
6. Cecile Frenette-Soon It Will Be Christmas
7. Tom Paxton-Winter Song
8. Janis Ian-In The Winter
9. Buddy Tate, His Tenor Sax And Orchestra-Lonely Christmas
10. Dorothy Maynor, Soprano, With Unaccompanied Male Choir-Rise Up, Shepherd, An' Foller (Hymn Of Christmas)
11. John Williams-Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring
12. Barbara E. Leigh & The Everlov'ins-Greenie The Christmas Tree
13. Richard Robinson-Orchestral Accompaniments By Ed Jurey-Ten Little Jingle Bells

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the end of the month blowout!

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I'm all for the slow start and the big finish....reminds me of several sports teams I follow (although they all don't finish quite as well as you!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's certainly better than just fading away at the end, that's for certain. :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...