Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Strings


You know what you need tonight? How about some nice relaxing Christmas music? Yeah, I think that's the ticket. Love this cover, but the music is a bit mellow on this one. Not only is it mellow, it's also scratchy. You'll have to pardon the sound, and I think there are three tracks here that skip. Sorry about that, but I've never seen this LP before, and I wanted to share it out for the great cover. So be my guest and download The Somerset Strings-Music For Christmas At Home (Epic LN 3159, Mono).

1. Sleigh Ride (skips)
2. White Christmas
3. Silent Night, Holy Night
4. While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks (skips)
5. Good King Wenceslas
6. The First Nowell
7. Jingle Bells
8. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
9. Once In Royal David's City
10. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
11. Away In A Manger
12. O Come All Ye Faithful (skips)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...