Thursday, November 27, 2008

BEEP!


I think I mentioned in my last post how I found a whole stack of these filmstrip soundtracks during the past year. That one was about Thanksgiving, and this one is about Christmas. So I guess that makes this my first post of the Christmas season that actually has something to do with Christmas! Why why don't you download this informative and educational recording by Maurice Copeland-How We Got Our Christmas Customs (Society For Visual Education A860-3RR (One-Sided 12" 33 RPM), Mono). Like the last one, this one is a single sided record, with plenty of beeps to tell you when to advance the film to the next frame. I'm hoping one of you will sync this recording up with some appropriate stills and post it to YouTube. I'll be happy to link to you if you do, so lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...