Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008


Here are a few Halloween-themed tracks for your enjoyment. There are only 8 (I think) here, 'cause I've been pre-occupied with another holiday that's coming up soon. But I know you'll enjoy these as much as I did. As usual, they're all from my own vinyl, recorded with love and care right here at Ernie (Not Bert) Central. The link is right here: Halloween shares 2008 Don't forget about last year's share, too! Oh, the vultures above were just outside the Saturn V Center at Cape Kennedy earlier this year. Heaven knows what they were doing there...

OK, I've got a few minutes here, so let me see what I'm actually sharing.

Johnny Puleo And His Harmonica Gang-Ghost Riders In The Sky from Western Songs (1959)
Manny Albam-That Old Black Magic from Brass On Fire (1966)
Shep Fields And His Rippling Rhythm Orchestra-Satan Takes A Holiday from One Man-Two Bands
Irene Reid-Theme From Bewitched from Room For One More (1965)
Pee Wee Hunt And His Orchestra-Boneyard Shuffle from Dixieland Detour
Arthur Winograd Conducting The Virtuoso Symphony Orchesta-Funeral March Of A Marionette from Marches For Children (1959)
Phil Harris With Orchestra Conducted by Buddy Cole-Some Little Bug from The South Shall Rise Again (1959)

Short list, but good stuff. Like I said, I've been obsessed with Christmas music for the past three months, so this is all I had on my hard drive for you.

1 comment:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...