Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Moldy Oldie


Something scary showed up in my email this morning. The two pictures you see here were taken sometime in the fall of '89, or maybe the spring of '90, not sure which. This was me and some of the guys on my floor in the Weaver dorms at UF before a big formal event. I think we were volunteering to help with security or something, which is how we rated tuxedos. I'm positive I wouldn't have provided my own tux just to go to some residence function. Even though these pictures are over 17 years old, I've seen all of these folks within the past year or so. Some friendships last forever. For those of you who don't know who I am, that's me in the dark glasses. You probably could have figured that out since I'm the only one who's in both pictures, but it's late and I'll cut you some slack.

Big thanks to Al for sending me the pix. He's on the left in the top picture. Al also sent me this other picture I shared sometime back.

3 comments:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...