Sunday, July 02, 2006

Showbirds Of Vegas


There are still plenty of shots I want to bring you from my Vegas trip, I just keep running out of hours in the day. When I first started telling folks I was going to Vegas, one sharp wit asked why, since they didn't have any birds out there for me to shoot. Well, the joke's on her, because I did find a couple of birds to shoot. The fellow above is some sort of crane whose name escapes me, and the guy below is a flamingo. Where did I find these feathered friends? Why at The Flamingo, of course. They had a small aviary out by the pool with plenty of ducks and ibis and, of course, flamingos. You could also get your picture taken with a large number of colorful parrots. I felt like I was back in Florida for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...